Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's been a while ...

Wow looking at the last date I posted I realized it  has been a while since I have been on my site ~ life has made a few dramatic changes in the last couple months ~ the largest change and adjustment is that my guy and I decided to combine our living spaces ~ so it meant selling condos, buying a house, packing and moving two places and now the huge job of combining two households, two family units - me and my son with my guy, and being busy with all the hundreds of things that come up, need repair, or just need changing.  It has been chaotic ... but seriously one of the best decisions I have made in my life to date.  :)

So it is time though for me to get back at blogging, back at creating a site that still is in a large part part of a dream.  I know how much inspiration and insight I find from reading blogs and I truly feel the only way we can pay amazing bloggers back is by paying it forward ~ to make the most of our experiences, our mistakes and our successes, our sickness and our health ~ to share with each other.   On facebook I am part of the "Celiac Disease Support Group" and I was touched and inspired by a young woman - Cecilia who posted a video that she made up for a class and has also now posted to You Tube so that more people can view it - it really strikes a cord with some of the struggles (emotionally) to being an individual with Celiac Disease:

Cecilia's video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBajb9nGmAI&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1

It is worth the watch.


Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment